Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Day Cards - for sale

For my first fundraiser for the SGK 3-Day this year, I decided to see how well home made cards would sell at work.  I purposely made more than I knew I would sell, and I made them so that they could be used for anniversaries as well.  I also decided to make two different sizes to give some choices.

Here are the 5x7 cards:


I started these cards with using MM Love Struck banner kit, and then added MM Love Note 8x8 paper, MM fresh anthology ribbon - picot daffodil, MM Paperie Rouge - dimensional stickers, MM Love Struck rub-ons, SU label punch, and Mrs. Grossman's Valentine's Day stickers.

I also made 4x6 cards:





For these I started with MM Je t'Adore card set.  To them I added MM metal frame - gold flower - fleur d'or, MM epoxy frame - Autumn Splendor, MM vintage copper metal combo - family, MM metal frame - ornate oval, TH idea-ology - ornate plates, MM vellum tags - stars and hearts, MM ribbon labels - celebrate, SU brads, MM fresh anthology ribbon - picot daffodil, DCWV luxury stack - pearlized and metallic, red organdy sheer ribbon, and MM love struck rub-ons.

No comments:

Post a Comment