Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day Cards for the family

So I always intend to make cards for the whole family for Valentine's Day, but I usually run out of time.  This year, I started earlier, and actually did it.

I made some for my parents (using swiss dot cs, K&Co fresh paint chipboard frame, MME L&F union square 6x6, MM celery ribbon, DCWV luxury stack pearlized and metallic, Mm star vellum tags, MM gems paper reverie metallic, MM love struck rub-ons, Mrs Grossman's V-day stickers, MM metal frame - gold square, MM picot daffodil ribbon, EP Be Mine 6x6),


my sister (swiss dot cs, MM epoxy metal frame black and white, EP Be Mine 6x6, DCWV luxury stack pearlized and metallic, MM love struck rub-ons, MM flea market rub-on),



my DH (swiss dot cs, MM fresh anthology picot daffodil ribbon, EP Be Mine 6x6, Mm metal frame gold ovel, MM love struck rub-ons),



my DD (Mm metro mini shimmer alpha, kaiser craft LaDiDa 6x6), my DS (MM metro mini shimmer alpha, MM star vellum tag, MM love struck rub-on, SU brads, Kaiser Craft 6x6 - LaDiDa),



and my two nephews (MME L&F protobello road, FP rub-ons - splendid, MM oval vellum tag, Mrs. Grossman's V-day stickers, sassafras felties - jar of critters).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment