Thursday, February 16, 2012

A new challenge - to use some scraps

Lately, I've been having trouble getting going and making decisions on projects.  I get started, and then get in a funk and can't finish.  So I decided to try a few new challenges, some sketch challenge, some color challenges, and others a little more general.  This project was made for the latter - it was for Hiding in My Craft Room's Super Scraps Saturday Challenge.  Over the last year or so, while making cards, I have amassed quite the collection of scraps and have been wanting to use them.  So I used this as my reason and my kick in the butt to use at least some of them.

I decided to make some thank you cards.  Here are two of them.



Unfortunately, since they are scraps, I don't remember exactly where they are from, but I do know that there is some SU, BG and DCWV included.  They are pretty simple, and I actually didn't have to cut many of the scraps to get them to fit - even better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment