Saturday, February 11, 2012

Just the beginning...

Way back when CC was havng tryouts for the design team, I had started this LO about the early morning happenings at the SGK 3-day.  But at the time I was having some trouble figuring out how to finish it off (like the exact title and journaling to use), so I put it to the side and created the LO about why I walk.  Recently I pulled this double page LO out to try to finish it, and did.  I think it ended up looking pretty cool in the end and expresses what it was like first thing.


I used: MM Dilly Dally paper, MM Chloe's Closet flower stickers, MM water color paper, MM embossed butterflies - antiqued silver, Sassafras cs alpha stickers - kelly green glitter, LYB dimensional flower, Slice card for the leaves (I don't remember which one), circle punches, American Traditional Design - cs alpha stickers, and SU Ballet Blue textured CS.

No comments:

Post a Comment