Saturday, February 11, 2012

Other miscellaneous projects

Some other things I was working on late last year include things for holidays, like Thanksgiving place cards and Christmas presents for my kids teachers.

Here are the place cards - I used my Slice to cut out the leaves in different sizes and shapes.  Then I layered the leaves, and added ribbon to tie it together and added the names.


Then I made some simple ornaments for my DS's teachers by making some rosettes, adding ribbon hangers and adding a sentiment to them.


I also decorated some plain white gift bags for the teachers.  I stamped the Merry Christmas and snowflakes, and then used a sponge to create the "frame" on two of them.

Here's a close up of the sponged one.  This one I colored in the Merry Christmas with colored pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment