Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another new challenge - a sketch

Thanks to a friend of mine, Amber, I found this new LO challenge from Paper Girls Challenge.  And I loved the sketch they had for this first time.



 It is so simple, but you can say so much with it.  At first I had trouble determining which picture to use for it, but then I realized it would be perfect for my DS's school picture this year.  So here is what I came up with:


It actually came together pretty quickly.  I used the following products:  SU simply scrapping kit - primary colors, Recollections kraft cardstock, MM school days packaging tape, Offray birthday ribbon, SU bakers twine - early espresso, Craft & Craftin Metal style dimensional stickers, ribbon edge punch, SU more mustard ribbon, MM puffy alpha - Giggle Kids, American Crafts Regards thickers, and misc cardstock from scraps.

2 comments:

  1. I love your layout! Great way to use the sketch! :) Love the woven ribbon on the journaling card too. Thanks for playing along with us at PGCB! Hope you join in again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy and a great layout. Thanks for playing over at The Paper Girls Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete