Saturday, February 11, 2012

Teammates LO

So a couple weeks ago I made the hot air balloon treat holder, and it ended up really cute.  But, one part of the "it was supposed to be" story I didn't tell you was that when I was trying to make the heart, I started using 8x8 paper.  However, it was too small to create the look I wanted, so I had to switch to 12x12 paper.  Well, then I had these triangular pieces of pink paper, and of course I didn't want them to go to waste...LOL!!  So I made a LO using them for my SGK scrapbook!!!

For this one, I decided to create a starburst/sunshine kind of look, and the best picture I found to use was of our team!!!  Without a team, I don't think these walks would be possible and certainly wouldn't be as enjoyable!!!



For this LO, I used:  MM hullabaloo tags, SU cardstock, MM love notes 8x8, misc patterned paper for strips at bottom, OT breast cancer ribbon, MM paperie greenhouse shimmer alphas, MM watercolor brite snaps, and a journaling tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment