Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcome Back!!! and an Upcoming Blog Hop for Crop Chocolate

I know I have been a little remiss (ok, a lot remiss) in updating this blog over the last couple of months.  Between the walk, monthly challenges at Crop Chocolate, my job and life in general, I've been a little busy.  But I have still been creating.  So stay tuned for some projects I've completed over the last few months.  I think they're fun, and I hope you do too.

Then starting on Thursday January 26, the design team for Crop Chocolate will be having another Blog Hop, this time in conjunction with WeScrap.  There will be some fun prizes available and some great Valentine's Day projects for show (I have to get working on mine, LOL), so stop back then and join in the fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment