Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thank you cards for my 2011 Susan G. Komen walk

This past year's walk was very amazing!!  It was emotional and fulfilling at the same time.  I was able to appreciate different things this time because I knew a lot of the things to expect from last year, especially the hard parts.  I was actually able to make it through without any major blisters this time.  There were a couple tiny ones that went away quickly, but that was nothing compared to last year.

Just like last year, I put a personal touch on the thank you notes to my major donors.  I am so grateful to all those who support me and believe in the fight against breast cancer, that I like to show my appreciation to them.  Here is the whole group of cards I made.


Here are some close up pictures of some of my favorites.







No comments:

Post a Comment