Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Recent LO's of SGK walk

Recently I decided to find some sketches online to try to inspire me to get some scrapping done.  I found one I liked - sketchinspiration.ning.com and I have been trying to participate in their weekly sketch challenge.  So far I have managed about every other week, which is actually pretty good for me.


Here is my LO I did for Sketch #301.



Here is my LO I did for Sketch #303.  For this one, the stars triggered my memory of "All Star" by Smash Mouth playing at the walk.  So I used that as the inspiration for me.  I don't know if you can see it, but I included what I felt was a pertinent part of the song on the LO (but I tried not to make it stand out too much).


I still have a lot more pictures from the walk to scrap, but I at least know I'm making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment