Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Baby, Retirement, and Thank you Cards

Here are some cards I've made within the last 6 months or so.  Unfortunately, I don't remember all the products I used for them off the top of my head.  If you see something you like and aren't sure where it came from, email me, and I can try to figure it out for you.

This is a retirement card for a very dear lady that was very influential in mine and DH's relationship.  She was the contact person at the church near college for the Campus Ministry program.  This past June, she retired, and we went down to share in the celebration of her wonderful career.



This next card is one I made while participating in a card tag through Crop Chocolate.  It was the first time I had done something like this, but it was fun to do.  I made it with the intention of using it as a thank you for my breast cancer walk.


In fact I had so much fun with the first card tag, that I participated again.  I really liked this one also, and the intent again was to use it as a thank you for the walk.  It opens slightly differently than usual.


The next card I made was a baby shower card for someone at work.






So, this past summer, we spent our vacation with a really, really good friend from college and her family at her mom's shore house.  It was an awesome trip, and I was actually able to relax (unusual for me while staying at someone else's house).  I made the following thank you cards for my friend and her mom for letting us invade their space.






Finally, here is a baby card I made at the request of my DD's daycare teacher so that she could give it to a friend who just had a baby.  The theme of the baby's room was monkeys.  So I decided to take a baby card I had made before and personalize it for her.  I love the way the one monkey looks like it's hugging the bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment