Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Recent LO's of kids

Due to various reasons I was able to scrap some LO's over the last six months or so.  Here are some of them.

After participating and having fun in the card tag, I decided to join in a Scraplift tag.  Here is what I ended up doing.  It's a fun LO of my DD's first ice cream cone.


Then I participated in a recipe challenge.  This is where you are given a certain "recipe" of scrapping items you need to include in your project (specific colors, embellishments, quantities of patterned paper, etc).  For this challenge, we were actually given two different recipes, and I opted to do one LO for each since they led themselves toward different genders.  I had recently printed the pictures I took from this year's strawberry picking adventure with both kids, so I used those.  They worked well with the colors.



My next LO was made for two friends after the birth of their son.  Often, when close friends who I know would appreciate home made gifts, I make a 12x12 birth record, which includes a picture that I then put in a shadow box frame.  Here is the latest one I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment