Friday, March 16, 2012

Two challenges in one project

I love it when I can use one project for two challenges.  It totally saves me time, which I definitely need.  This time I was able to use a card I made for the CC challenge that was due on Tuesday (3-13) and the HIMCR scraps challenge due today.  The CC challenge was a recipe that required: 3 die cuts, 3 brads and something that sparkled.  The HIMCR scraps challenge is just that - use your scraps.

So I used some MME So Sophie Graceful paper scraps from a layout I recently did (I will post that later), and the die cuts that matched.  I also used MM fresh anthology picot daffodil ribbon, MM mini gold circle brads, my corner punch, MM crystal brads - circle clear (my sparkle), and Mrs. Grossman's sentiment stickers.  I realized afterward that I had double the brads needed, but I already had the gold ones in when I realized I needed sparkle.  And I couldn't find a different sparkle I like for this project.  Oh well!!!

Enjoy!!!  I think this will be going in my stash to use as opposed to sell.

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Like the color choice. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Beth! Great way to use up the scraps. I love the colors and the placement of you scraps. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR AJ!

    ReplyDelete