Friday, March 2, 2012

PaperGirls Challenge - photo strips

This week's challenge at The Paper Girls Challenge was to create a layout using a photo strip type idea.  I always LOVE this kind of idea because I have so many sequence pictures of my kids.  I found these really cute ones of my DS when he was about 1, playing in his toy basket.  The whole concept of that started when my DH put him in there one time, just to see what would happen.  Well DS liked it, and then when he was able to, would start to climb in by himself.

I used SU Simply Scrappin kit - Toy Box (and old one that I've been saving up for just this kind of thing), OT flower and circle background shapes, MM metro mini shimmer alphas in gold, and 1.25inch and 1inch circle punches.  To give the circle a little more depth, I used a dauber and SU marigold morning ink to pat it.

I had a lot of fun with this LO, and need to use this concept more so I can get some more pictures scrapped.

3 comments:

  1. Great layout, Beth. I love the action sequence of the photos. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Layout Beth! Love how you used the photo strips in your layout, super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at PGCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! I take a lot of sequence pictures with my kids too. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete