Thursday, July 19, 2012

Paper Girls Challenge #11

Wow, I can't believe The Paper Girls are at #11 already.  I feels like they just started these.  They have been so much fun that I haven't missed one of them.  This week's challenge was to use some of those rub-ons we've had laying around collecting dust (well, maybe your's haven't, but mine have).  So I decided to use some of them to create some thank you cards.  These cards actually fulfill an order my chiropractor placed from me.  There are nine cards here, and only one of them does not use a rub-on (can you guess which one that is?).

 For these four cards, I used the following products:  SU crushed curry cs, BG offbeat 6x6, MM vellum tags, Deja View Wonderful Words rubons, MM Chloe's Closet burtton brad, 3/4inch square punch, star brad, corner punch, MM wedding mettalic epoxy alpha.

Then for these five cards, I used these products (some of which are the same):  SU crushed curry cs, BG offbeat 6x6, MM vellum tag, Deja View Wonderful words rubons, MM celery ribbon and slide, EP For the Record 6x6, AC mini marks accent rubons, misc cs scraps, MM mini silver circle brads, SU ballet blue cs, maaschino cherry baker's twine, SU brilliant blue ink, EP Times and Seasons 6x6, MM fresh anthology picot daffodil ribbon, K&Co fresh paint chipboard frame, SU naturals white cs, Sizzix - TH Alterations - embossing folder - swirl, Cuttlebug, pop-up dots.

3 comments:

  1. Love your cards! I followed the leader and submitted a challenge entry too! I love the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Thanks for playing with us again!!!

    ReplyDelete