Monday, July 9, 2012

Left Behind Blog Hop WINNER!!!

After a hectic, hot, and long weekend at Knoebel's Amusement Park this past couple of days, I return to reality and need to clean up after such a wonderful blog hop.  The challenges were awesome, I got so much done (I actually did them ALL!!!), and made it through without feeling stumped (that's an amazing feat in itself lately).  I thank all the ladies who participated either by organizing, hosting, creating a challenge or doing the challenges and entering.

Without further ado, I will announce the winner of my blog candy!!  Drum roll please.....

The winner is Chris of http://thriftysisters-chris.blogspot.com/.  This is kind of ironic since her challenge and my challenge were so similar.  Here is the card she made for it: 

I love how she used the stars.

If you could email me with your address I will get your goodies straight to you.

Thanks again to one and all for joining us on this wonderful blog hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment