Friday, May 18, 2012

Paper Girls Challenge



So this week's challenge on Paper Girls Challenge Blog was to use this sketch to create a project. 


Normally with a sketch like this I would create a layout, as I have soooooooo many pictures I am behind on.  However, due to time crunch and the fact that I needed some thank you cards for the Sunday School teachers at my church, I decided that this sketch could lend itself very nicely to a card instead.  Here it is:


I used the following to create it:

EP Happy Days 6x6, MM Dilly Dally alpha shimmer, MM creative letters - funky - aquamarine, QuicKutz - Paisley & Diamond Icing Rubons, Recollections cream cardstock, and AC minimarks accents rubons.  It's hard to tell in this picture, but the striped strip is folded/corrugated.  This ended up being pretty easy and quick to put together.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you turned it onto a card! I might have to do that too! Thanks for playing with The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete