Saturday, April 2, 2011

Easter Card for April Chocolatier Project

So my April project for the Crop Chocolate Chocolatier design team was due today.  Drum roll please....

Here it is - an Easter card.  The theme this month was Spring/Easter.


For this card, I used May Bouquet collection by Pebbles, MM diva shimmer alpha in brown, Chloe's Closet pebble sticker, Easter Flower Corner stamp by Serendipity Stamps, and colored pencils by Stampin' Up.

This one was fun to do, except that I really, really wanted to use the flowered paper as the main paper.  But I kept feeling like it was too busy with the stamp on it.  So I kept layering the stamped image on different papers until I felt like it worked.  The only problem with that was I lost a bunch of the flowers behind it.  Oh well, I guess I should have either used a smaller image or a larger card size.  Lessons learned...

No comments:

Post a Comment