Monday, April 11, 2011

2011 3-Day Walk in Washington DC for breast cancer

Just a quick post to let you all know that:

Yes, I may be crazy, but I've decided to take on the challenge again - this time in Washington DC. It was such an incredible experience last year, that I've decided to go back for more. I'm really excited about this event, even though this year I know what I'm getting myself into.

The official link for my personal page is:  www.the3day.org/goto/beth.dewalt  This is where you can go to donate to my account and support me in my cause.  Of course, you could also click on the widget to the right (where it says "DONATE" in bright pink).

I have to say that before I participated last year, I was not a pink person.  Now, you should see how much pink I have in my closet (of course it's mostly bright pinks, I still can't do the pastels).  HAHA!!!

Stay tuned for more information on the walk and fund raising.....

No comments:

Post a Comment