Friday, September 28, 2012

Babies - Paper Girls Challenge

This week's Paper Girls Challenge was to create a project about babies.  And since I am so behind on scrapping my two babies (well, they aren't really babies anymore), I grabbed the chance to at least get one LO done.  I chose to do the day that my DS and I came home from the hospital.  It was a very vulnerable moment for us as new parents.

Since a few years ago, I had planned out all these pages in advance (to save time later picking out supplies), I unfortunately don't remember most of the products I used.  I do know that I used SU's Nursery Letters stamping wheel, and SU's garden green ink.  As for the rest, I'm not really sure.

I had fun reminiscing about those days 7.5 years ago, that it might just give me the inspiration I need to finish some more of his pages, and maybe some of my DD's pages (that was only 4 years ago).  LOL

So thanks Paper Girls for the push I needed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we could give you the baby inspiration! This is very sweet! I love the coming home pics! Thanks for playing at the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete