Thursday, August 4, 2011

Crop Chocolate Design Team and Blog Hop Preview

Drum roll please.......

I can finally announce that based on my May and June challenge projects, I was chosen for the Crop Chocolate Design Team.  I can't believe it!!!

CC made the official announcement on Monday (but I'm a little slow).  I feel very honored to be part of this very talented group of ladies, and am still a little shocked that I'm part of it.  It's the first DT I've been involved in, and while it offers a lot of inspiration and motivation to create, it's also a little daunting knowing that you HAVE to come up with a project AND video EVERY MONTH!!!  I'm sure that after a couple months it will become easier, but until after the walk I will be biting my nails wondering how I'm going to get everything done.

The first official challenge we had was "something you've never done before", so stay tuned for that within the month of August.  But before that, please stop back starting tomorrow (August 5) for the official blog hop to introduce the design team members.  The first stop will be Crop Chocolate's blog at: http://blog.cropchocolate.com/.  Hope to "see" you there.

The project I've made for it is.... well you'll have to wait and see won't you!!!  LOL!!!  Here is a sneak peak of it:

No comments:

Post a Comment