Friday, July 1, 2011

March Crop Chocolate project - Vacation challenge

At first this was a tough one for me because we don't take that many actual vacations yet.  We're waiting for the kids to get a little older so they can appreciate the places we go.  However, every year we go to Knoebel's Grove and Amusement Park for our family reunion.  So I decided to do 2-page 12x12 layouts for both kids.  While I'm doing one, I may as well do the other.  Saves times later in trying to remember what I did.

I like the way they both turned out, and might have to use this layout again and again for other events.  Great ways to fit in lots of pictures (which I have a lot of as I can't seem to pick and choose).

Here is the one I did for Sam:


It uses cardstock from Stampin' Up, Echo Park's Sweet Summertime, banner from Sassafras.  I had a lot of fun trying to fit in so many pictures.


And here is the one I did for Mary:


It uses cardstock from Stampin' Up, Echo Park's Life is Good, banner from Sassafras.  I had a lot of fun trying to fit in so many pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment