Monday, June 27, 2011

All About Me Project

So the May challenge for the Crop Chocolate design team was to do a project about YOU (or ME depending on how you look at it).  At first I was going to do a 2page layout of the first day of my 2010 Susan G. Komen walk, as this is pretty much the only pictures I have of ME lately.  But as I was working on it, I realized that it wasn't about just ME, since I was including my teammates as well.  So I changed the topic slightly, and made it into the reasons why I was walking.  Not something I originally thought of adding to the album, but I think it makes a great addition.

So here is a picture of the overall LO:


Most of the materials are from the Making Memories Dilly Dally line.  The letters are some I had lying around (I don't remember whose they are), and the shimmery letters are MM as well.

Here is a close-up of the inking I did on the circles to add some dimension and distinction to them:


And here is a close-up of the pop-up I did with the leaves/flowers to add some depth.


I had a lot of fun making this LO and it went together pretty quickly (a lot quicker than the 2-page was going).  I almost finished the 2-page one, so I will have to add that one too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment